These are not in order, because that would be to cruel to try and do to myself. Here are my top 10 favorite books read. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a thrilling romance that will keep you on your toes! Although, not all these books are specifically romance, they each have their own type of romance to them.
1. Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley (Rock Chick #6)
2. The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine (The Impostor Queen #1)
3. Ironside by Holly Black (Modern Faerie Tales #3)
4. Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley (Dream Man #1)
5. Until Avery by Brynne Asher (Carpino #4, Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha series)
6. Safe with Me by Kristen Proby (With Me in Seattle #5)
7. Until Lilly by Aurora Rose Reynolds (Until #3)
8. The Rocker That Needs Me by Terri Anne Browning (The Rocker #3)
9. Letting Go by Jennifer Foor (Mitchell Family #1)
10. Breathe With Me by Kristen Proby (With Me in Seattle #7)
I would recommend these books to anyone who can handle them. They are my go to whenever I have had a bad day and need to loose myself in a toe curling book.
Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken.— Oscar Wilde.
This is the first post on my new blog. I’m just getting this new blog going, so stay tuned for more. Subscribe below to get notified when I post new updates.